In this concocted video interview granted Commissioner of Finance Mr Obinna Oriaku after the exposure by Abia Facts Newspaper linking Abia State to an Islamic Bank Loan, the following was discovered as lies:
Remember, the same commissioner had recently lied that Abia State government is not owing workers until BudgIT released the full loads of Abia State government debt profile to Abia workers to the world.
1. The Commissioner in that interview said Abia State is not borrowing from Islamic Bank, but it is now public knowledge that part of the $100m loan will be sourced from Islamic Bank. If the state government is against borrowing from Islamic Bank, why not they inform the bank that they are not interested if they are sincere?
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is fully aware that they are borrowing from Islamic Bank, the question Abians should ask is “WHAT CONDITION DID THE ISLAMIC BANK GIVE TO IKPEAZU AND HIS TEAM BEFORE THEY AGREED TO GIVE THE LOAN TO ABIA STATE, DOES IT INCLUDE ISLAMIZING ABIA STATE?”
2. Abians should remember that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu had a meeting with the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on 30th May 2017 (The Biafran Hero Remembrance Day) in Aso Villa, Abia Facts Newspaper’s source informed us that the meeting centered on the loan and where it will be sourced from with other conditions which we will be stating much later.
For the Commissioner to now deny knowledge of Islamic Bank is obviously uncharitable.
3. The loan as stated via the Acting President letter to the national assembly clearly outlined that the said fund will be used for Rural Access and Mobility, but Mr. Obinna Oriaku has come out to deny it via his video interview. The Commissioner said the money will be used for Abia Integrated Development Project.
The question now is that who are we to believe, the Commissioner or the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo?
Another question is, “Now that there is confusion on what the fund will be used for, Abians which way forward, will the money enter voice mail?
4. The Commissioner also said the federal government is borrowing on behalf of the Abia State, that is another lie.
Is the federal government going to bear the interest attached to the loan? Is the federal government going to suffer the effect of the loan? Is the federal government going to suffer the mismanagement that will accompany the loan if it enters Abia State?
Abians don’t be deceived the pain and cries of the loan will rest on us and our children.
5. The Commissioner also talked about not knowing if the money is a loan or grant, can you imagine? A Commissioner of Finance not knowing whether a fund coming to his State is a loan or grant, what a mess.
This same Commissioner later went on to talk about whether it is 0.4% interest loan and also said it has a 10 years’ moratorium, this is confusing.
You don’t know if it is grant, but you know it has a 10-year moratorium and about 0.4 interest rate, this must be a confused Commissioner of Finance.
6. Remember, the Commissioner said it has a 10 years’ moratorium, which clearly means that Governor Okezie Ikpeazu is borrowing for future governments to suffer the burden of paying back the loan.
ABIA FACTS NEWSPAPER WILL BE EXPOSING SOME ALLEGED FINANCIAL FRAUD CONNECTING THE COMMISSIONER OF FINANCE ABIA STATE MR. OBINNA ORIAKU WITH SOME OTHER MEMBERS OF GOV. OKEZIE IKPEAZU’S CABINET WITH A CONSULTANT WHO WAS COMMISSIONED TO RECOVER SOME OVER CHARGES FROM BANKS DURING SENATOR T.A ORJI’S PERIOD AS GOVERNOR.
WHERE IS THE MONEY RECOVERED? DETIALS COMING.
THIS WILL BE EXPLOSIVE AND HOT.
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . For more enquiry, please call +234-903-332-9775 or whatsapp +234-803-792-3602. To place advert, please call 08037923602.